1. It means there will be fewer opportunities for argument and indecision about your funeral arrangements among family members after you're gone.
2. Your survivors will never have to worry about doing the wrong thing when finalizing your funeral arrangements. You will have told them exactly what you want.
3. No mistakes and no oversights. After you're gone, everything will be done your way.
4. You have peace-of-mind now knowing that we will follow through with your wishes.
5. After your death, no one can make any decisions you wouldn't want.
6. Funeral pre-planning is the responsible thing to do. It removes the burden from family members.
7. You can make complex decisions ahead of time when you have the time to think things through.
8. Funeral pre-planning can involve pre-payment. This will save your family money and avoid any financial burdens.
9. Funeral pre-planning involves an awareness of the reality of death.
10. You are almost guaranteed to get what you want.